-:Social Media Optimization (S.M.O):-
Facebook Fan Page:Communication, marketing and transparency are the three key qualities of a trustworthy business. Business owners should utilize all media (both online and offline) for marketing and customer communication to stay ahead of their competitors.One of the best platforms to connect with the target audience is social media. There are plenty of social media sites like Google+, Twitter and Pinterest but if there is one site that rules above all in terms of popularity, that is Facebook. The world's largest social media site lets you promote your brand across nations. Every company should create a custom Facebook fan page to connect with the audience. With the help of a fan page, you can promote your brand, increase website traffic and make the corporate website search engine-friendly. Read the following benefits of Facebook fan page to understand its impressive potential.
Benefits of a Facebook Fanpage:1. Customer relationship management: Fans will be able to share their feelings by posting on your wall. You may receive negative feedbacks sometimes but if you provide a prompt solution, all the fans will start respecting your brand and you will get hundreds of loyal customers.
2. Business promotion: You can share exclusive news about your products/service with the audience from the fan page to generate hype in the market. For example, film production companies often release the trailers of upcoming films on their fan pages to excite viewers. This results in great ticket sales as soon as the movies hit theaters.
3. Unlimited likes: While a normal profile page allows only 5000 friends, your fan page can have infinite number of fans. This is important because number of fans indicate your popularity among consumers. The logic applied by consumers is very simple, " if X company has 500,000 likes, they must have satisfied that many customers and I can trust them."
4. SEO benefits: Fan page content is indexed by search engines and that is great for brand promotion. As a businessman, you will obviously want direct traffic towards your site, but even if your fan page appears on SERPs, interested customers can get all the information about your company from Facebook. In case they decide to buy something, the site URL is available for them on the fan page.
5. Always Visible: Business page content is visible to non-Facebook members as well. That means if people find your fan page details in Google search results, they can get information about your company without signing up.
Social Media Optimization:
Benefits of Social Media Optimization:1. SMO Promotes Digital word-of-mouth whether its good or bad, can spread like wildfire on the Internet. The more positive feedback there is to spread, the more your "excellent" reputation gets put out there. A favorable, consistent social media campaign can go a long way in boosting traffic to your site.
2. A proper SMO program will put your best story or a comment of a satisfied customer out there for the public to see, research, & make informed decisions about your services or products.
3. SMO improves customer satisfaction by receiving insight and feedback from clients regarding your products or services and enables you to reply them in a positive way, and helps you to make suggested changes in the products or services to get better customer satisfaction.
4. Gain insights about competitors and their customer's perceptions about their products and services.
5. Reduce marketing spend by learning how to reach out to customers more cheaply.
6. Improve customer satisfaction by gaining insights from consumers about what is good and bad about our product or services.
7.Increase positive perceptions of brand by creating opportunities to listen to and engage with consumers. more over Gain insights about competitors and their customer's perceptions about their products and services.
8. Maintain shareholder value by mitigating risk by having ears close to the ground where opinions about our business are being formed and propagated.
9.Engage in more effective public relations by understanding who the real influencers are. Gain understanding of the relationship between user generated content and traditional forms of online media, e.g. news, print, etc.
10.Provide early warning systems for reactive Public Relations. Reduce marketing spend by learning how to reach out to customers more cheaply.
11.Reduce internal costs by employing services which save time and effort, as well as money.
12.Help identify gaps for products and services which can be developed for profitable niche markets.
13.Gain insight into online networks and keywords and key phrases found in user-generated content, which can help to bolster natural search results about the person, product, or business.
The benefits are definitely there in the Social Media Network space and we do it the right way. So what are you thinking? just Give us a call to get a free quote at (403)800-7752.